Friday, July 16, 2010

The light! go to the light!

I may be premature in posting this, but I believe I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for my financial dip. The new job, while not great pay, is steady and doing well. School is still going strong, and my graduation date is still in the first quarter of next year. It is then I hope to get a job making at least twice what I am now so I can return to my former payrate.

More recently, I have been able to pay some of these weird, sudden bills and they are now getting smaller. I have myself to pay back from the doubling fund as well, THAT is what I am excited about. Once I pay back my loans to myself I will have successfully liquidated and consolidated my funds. It is then I will be able to make larger strides once again towards the next step. Currently, I sit at $1600 in a vehicle, and roughly $200 in cash, meaning I owe myself almost $2000 in loans. It was indeed a rough year but I must say that without the doubling project, it would have been much much worse.

Onward and upward! I will celebrate the day by looking for a deal. Small or large, it matters not, the idea is to stay in the hunt!

No comments: