Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My first attempt at a tutorial

Last night, I burned the midnight oil as I began creating a tutorial for how to get to at least step 20. It was actually quite fun. Once I got started, I just kept going. I posted the majority of it on my favorite doubling forum, The Doublers Den. Even though it is the only steady forum I have come across for doubling, it would still be my favorite as the group there is awesome.

So far the tutorial only gets you to $4000. That is where I am at the moment, technically speaking. As I think and create the next step, it will be a guide for me to follow. I find it very easy to see how to traverse each step looking backwards, but remember that each step felt as daunting as this one as I reached it. Maybe that is the point. Maybe not. I just know that it is fun and I enjoy doing it.

Once I tweak the tutorial enough I may attempt to make it a product. Or give it away. I am torn about that. I am abhorred by the lack of REAL, LEGITIMATE information out there on how to make money, but also understand that selling information is a great way to make money and would like to get a share of that.

I hope in the future, all information is free and true. Fat chance I know, but it is nice to hope for.

1 comment:

Toby said...

Hi, I'm on Step 15 and looking for inspiration and advice, so I'm very interested in your tutorial. Is it available anywhere please? Unfortunately Doublers Den seems to have evaporated.
Cheers,
Toby