Friday, September 18, 2009

Step 20 - Finally Some Progress! - And a Confession...

Wow, what a fruitless summer this has been. With some heavy hits from real life taking away my time to get more involved in making money, things just did not go as well as I had hoped or planned in my venture.

First my confession. Against the rules, I took money from my stake to help with all the various things that were going on. How much, I am really not able to say, but much more than I wanted to take, I'm certain. So I will have to re-evaluate my fundage and how much I owe myself. In all of this, I can say that I was not as on top of things as I should have been in my financial situation. To my defense, the total losses on my personal accounts from January to August was over $7000. It's hard to plan for that and still not lose momentum, wouldn't you agree?

Another thing that took up a lot of time, but in a good way over the long term, is school. Some of the classes are pretty time consuming and need more attention than others. Given that I'm no spring chicken any more, there are times I really need to focus so I can get finished and resume a decent salary again. The idea is that the more I make, the more I can turn into the projects of making money, or at least the less I will have to borrow if something disasterous happens.

So now, we move on to the progress!
Since my last post I have collected another $250 in monies from various machines. Not too shabby. I really need to purchase some spare pieces to replace some of the worn ones. To expand, I need to purchase another few machines as I have a chance to expand a little within the locations I have.

fundraiser ideas

No comments: