Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Losing an income source

It happens to us all at some point. I am becoming accustomed to losing jobs, it seems to be the trend nowadays, but sadly I have lost one of my major income flows in the game. I had a vending machine at one of my locations that made an enormous amount of money for the time involved. So much so that the owner of the business that hosted the machine decided he wanted it all for himself. I have lost that portion of the location. I am thinking about liquidating the rest of the location and moving that money to the account as part of my liquidation plan. I really should as I finally got a new job and it looks as though it will interfere with the time slots I had to go and deal with that location anyway.

I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: